Wednesday, 18 September 2013

So this is me!


Welcome, this is me and my life. Blonde at heart but decided to bite the bullet and be a brunette! But now I've gone purple as I get bored easily! I spend most of my time with my dog Lola and my boyfriend at home watching rubbish tv and drinking endless amounts of tea! I'm also a member of slimming world so expect pictures and posts of very unhealthy looking food but is actually good for you! I've lost 1 stone and 10lbs in about 5 months, which is quite slow but with working and having lots of uni reunions, it's hard to keep it off! I graduated in April 2010 from Birmingham City University and loved every minute, but now I miss my wonderful friends!! Now i actually earn money that isn't a student wage, i tend to go shopping a lot!! and enjoy bargains and vintage or charity shop purchases!! I also wear a lot of make up 'oranger the better' seems to be my motto, so always looking for different types of make up! So I hope someone reads my blog and enjoys it!! :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment